+61 3 9693 0900 consult@dysonau.com

Skilled Visas

189 Skilled Independent (permanent residence)

Applicants must qualify for an occupation on the current Skilled Occupation List (SOL).

190 Skilled Sponsored (permanent residence)

Applicants must be nominated by a state or territory government but have a wider range of occupations to nominate and gain an extra 5 points towards the points test pass mark.

485 Graduate provisional visa (temporary residence)

This visa is for international students who have gained a tertiary qualification after completing a minimum of two years full time study inside Australia. The visa offers full work rights and is a multiple entry visa.